Onsite Training Camp
A running event of the intense nature that Snow Marathon Lahaul is made up of, requires a fair amount of dedication, devotion and of course training, to say the least. While all serious long distance runners train all their lives, but running in winters, that too in snowed and iced over conditions in the high-altitude environs of Trans-Himalaya requires that extra factor from any runner on the planet. Keeping this in mind, we have crafted an onsite 6N7D Snow Marathon Training and Acclimatization Camp, at Sissu, Lahaul, from 21st - 27th March 2022, to help you take on well the challenges of Snow Marathon Lahaul. The training camp which will be led by running and high-altitude experts, will deal with the nuances of snow and ice running in mountains, and include preparations for fitness and appropriate diet, besides a host of other things.
Training Camp Schedule
- 21 Mar - Day 1: Arrival at Sissu, check-in into Training Camp. Training Briefing and Rest.
22 Mar - Day 2: Acclimatization walk of 3-5 km.
- 23 Mar - Day 3: Training Run of 3-10 km on a section of race route + Training Workshop
- 24 Mar - Day 4: Training Run of 3-10 km on a section of race route + Training Workshop
25 Mar - Day 5: Rest + Race Briefing + Coaching talk
- 26 Mar - Day 6: Race Day
- 27 Mar - Day 7: Check-out and Travel back
- All boarding and lodging for 6N7D
All meals and refreshments
- All training modules and workshops
- Complementary pick and drop from Manali Volvo Stand
- Any travel to and fro from Sissu
Race Registration Fees
- Any other expenses other than towards boarding, lodging and training